About Me

My photo
im uzr =)im 13 . im 1m . im not so gay . photography is so important to me . i cant live without em . =)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boringg

Assalamualaikum , hello , washang ho . haha , today was damn boring seyh . wake up around 7.30 cause ada futsal at 4 . i arrived there around , hmm , 8.00 . Affiq and Syafiq je ada . so , mcm 8.40 semua org sampai . soo , mainmainmain , 9.40 gerak pegi cc . tgk semua main then , i decided to cut my hair . haha , amir , affiq and nabil waited for me . yeah , i hate my hair because of rajinder berbulu . AGAIN ,

hmm , soo , 1210 sampai sekolah , played football with alif imran , then he kicked the ball , kene a girl's asss . haha , then the second attamp kene tingkap , pecah , all the form 5s and form 3s like , wwoooaaawww . haha . then alif's face them cuak , soo , the workers gave the ball to him and lecture him abit , haha .

soo , thats all , i guess ? came back at 7 10 , took my shwer , studyy while txting EHEM . haha . sooo ,tu je lah , adios amigo !

No comments: