About Me

My photo
im uzr =)im 13 . im 1m . im not so gay . photography is so important to me . i cant live without em . =)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Utama Time Out =)

yeah . today agak boring. soo , woke up at 0940 . damn bored . soo , break fast . went up , shwer, then my parents ajak pegi ou , so i was like , hell yeay ! haha . soo , while in the car,snap shots some cars, hhaahaa ,and then , when sampai , i went to studio R . caricari kasut , tak jumpaa . so , i went to the royal sporting house . near to crocs . soo , finally ! a grey Vans ! MacGyver . mmm . i bought it !haha . sooo , lunch at Mcd . ate a foldover . yeah . daymn nice . soo , went to marc ecko , yah , my bro and dad bought shoes there . theen , go to The Baskin Robins , haha , makan mmm , cookies and cream , yeap . nicceee !;P then ,

Around 3 baleekk , haha, watch tv , at 5 , played bdmnton wth my bro , haha , thenn , hantar some fruits to my uncle's place, mmm , at 8 , study sikit , then maen wonderword with my bro . AGAIN . haha , and imhere nw . haha , txt wth tsya and hql . haha , so .Adios !

No comments: